Pick a plan, start your 7 day free trial.
Try us free for 7 days with no obligation. We'll even give you 5 free image credits to see what we can do.
Membership Packages - Best Value
Pixc make me feel like I have a huge team!Casa Catnip
If I could rate as 10 x stars I would. The incredible service from Pixc is enabling me to prepare product shots for my website and for social media and other marketing activity in record time. It's rare to come across a service so perfectly attuned to meet a really acute need - but Pixc does it. Customer service is great too. Count me in as a repeat customer.
- What do I get with the 7-day free trial?
- Get all the features on your chosen plan completely free, for 7 days!
- We will also throw in 5 image credits so you can submit some images to be edited and see what we can do. If you registered for the Starter or Professional plan, you can also use the trial image credits to try the advanced editing options.
- Your free trial ends after 7 days or when you purchase more credits.
- Why do you need my credit card for the free trial?
- We ask for your credit card so you can easily continue to use our platform after your trial ends.
- What happens when my free trial ends?
- The end of your trial marks the start of your subscription. This allows you to continue using the platform and our services without additional steps, should you choose not to downgrade.
- Please note that we will not bill you for anything during the 7-day trial. You can cancel anytime within the 7 days by downgrading your account to pay-as-you-go.
- Can I change my plan if I change my mind?
- Yes, of course! Please note that you will automatically be charged at the end of 7 days. Make sure that you downgrade prior to this date to avoid unwanted charges.
- How does Pixc pricing work?
- Our flexible monthly subscription plans provide you access to features that aim to help your business grow. Whether you are just starting out and want presentable product photos or you want to give your marketing team a more efficient way of managing your product images, we have different plans that fit with your needs.
- Our image editing services are priced separately via a credit-based system. We offer flexible and affordable credit packages, so you can start submitting images to us.
- What are image credits?
- All image editing are priced in 'credits'. The number of credits required per image depends on the image editing you need.
- You will need to purchase credits in order to submit orders (or upon order submission).
- Image credits are valid for 365 days, except for the pay-as-you-go plan.
- Before your credits expire, we will send you a reminder email. You can always ask us to extend the validity of your credits.
- How much does it cost to edit an image?
- This depends on three factors: (1) the editing options you choose, (2) the credit package you purchase, and (3) your current plan.
- We offer both basic and advanced editing options. All basic options are included in the 2 credits per image price. Whereas, the advanced options are priced separately. See pricing list here.
- Advanced options are only accessible to Standard and Plus users. The cost per option varies depending on the option you choose, but ranges from +1 credit to +4 credits per image.
- The actual per credit cost depends on the packages you purchase. The bigger the package you buy, the cheaper it is.
- Are advanced options included in my subscription fee?
- If you're subscribed to either Standard or Plus plans, you can submit orders with advanced editing options. Please note that these options require additional credits per image. Your cart will show you the total amount of credits needed per order.
- What are the payment options?
- You can pay using Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX. Payments are handled via Stripe payment gateway.
- How does Pixc work?
- Combining advanced technology and professional graphic designers, Pixc provides you with a single platform to manage your files and have your products images edited within 24 hours.